- What were your roles when you worked at Universal Orlando?
I started out as a Haunted House Attendant at the Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield house at Halloween Horror Nights 26 (I’ve written a post about my work experience, which you can read here), and then I worked Attractions as a Krusty Krew Member at The Simpsons Ride.
- Why did you decide to go cruelty-free?
Arch Enemy’s ‘Cruelty Without Beauty’ music video gave me a new outlook on animal testing. Thousands of animals suffer from cosmetic testing every day, and it’s time to put a stop to this unethical process. I have decided to stop purchasing products from companies that continue to use this practice in whatever ways I can. To see a list of cruelty-free products I recommend, visit this article!
- What camera do you shoot with?
I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel T3. It’s an older DSLR but I feel it’s perfect for beginners! For my low-light photos, I use a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens.
- What editing software do you use for your photos?
Adobe Photoshop CC.
- What makeup brands and products do you use?
See this list!
- What program do you use to make your post thumbnails?
I use Canva.