- What were your roles when you worked at Universal Orlando?
I started out as a Haunted House Attendant at the Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield house at Halloween Horror Nights 26 (I’ve written a post about my work experience, which you can read here), and then I worked Attractions as a Krusty Krew Member at The Simpsons Ride.
- Why is Ghost your favorite band?
Ghost is my favorite band for a few reasons. They brought me out of a deep bout of depression I had in high school, their songs are beautifully kickass, and the band members are so damn smart and hilarious. While Ghost is considered as a ‘shock value band’ to some, it’s their tongue in cheek humor that I really appreciate, as well as Papa’s stage presence.
- Why did you decide to go cruelty-free?
Arch Enemy’s ‘Cruelty Without Beauty’ music video gave me a new outlook on animal testing. Thousands of animals suffer and die every day as they are injected with chemicals that are used in various cosmetics, as well as for medical experimenting. I believe it is unethical and unhealthy to test on animals, so therefore I have decided to stop buying products from companies that continue to use this practice, whenever possible.
- What camera do you shoot with?
Canon EOS Rebel T3. For my low-light/HHN photos, I use a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens.
- What editing software do you use for your photos?
Adobe Photoshop CC.
- What makeup brands and products do you use?
See this list!
- Will you be working at Halloween Horror Nights 27?
Unfortunately I am not able to work at Halloween Horror Nights this year, for circumstances beyond my control. I did have plans to potentially work Ops again but they fell through.
- What program do you use to make your post thumbnails?
I use Canva.