Cruelty free products have been marked with an asterisk (*). My goal is to use all cruelty-free makeup by the end of this year.
Last updated: 9/4/17.
Face Primer: Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime in Shade 200
Foundation: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Porcelain*
Concealer: NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Fair*
I use a sponge similar to the BeautyBlender (can’t remember the exact brand name, but I got it at JCPenney’s) to blend my primer/foundation/concealer.
Finishing Powder: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in Light Beige*
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate*/ULTA Beauty Brow Shaping Gel in Clear*
Eye Primer: Revlon Photoready Eye Primer/NYX Eyeshadow Base in White*
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance*
- Kat Von D Shade and Light*
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons*
- BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Palette, 2nd Edition*
- Too Faced Natural Matte*
Brushes: Various brushes from Sephora, NYX*, and Ecotools*
- Lower lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Sabbath*
- Eyelid: NYX Epic Ink Liner*
Mascara: ELF Premium Eye Enhancing Mascara*
Contour: I actually use the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette* to contour! Since I’m pale most contour shades look muddy on my face, but the Lazarus shade works pretty well!
Blush: Wet N Wild Megaglo Makeup Stick*
Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal*
Lipliner: Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Plum* (for when I work with darker colors).
These are the ones I use most often.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita and Nosferatu*
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Drop Dead Red*
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Alien*
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Red*
- Urban Decay Vice in Blackmail*