Cruelty free products have been marked with an asterisk (*).
Last updated: 5/31/17.
Face Primer: Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime in Shade 200
Foundation: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Porcelain*
Concealer: NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer*
I use a sponge similar to the BeautyBlender (can’t remember the exact brand name, but I got it at JCPenney’s) to blend my primer/foundation/concealer.
Finishing Powder: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in Light Beige*
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate*
Eye Primer: Revlon Photoready Eye Primer/NYX Eyeshadow Base in White*
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance*
- Kat Von D Shade and Light*
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons*
- BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Palette, 2nd Edition*
- Too Faced Natural Matte*
Brushes: Various brushes from NYX* and Ecotools*
- Lower lashline: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black*
- Eyelid: NYX Epic Ink Liner*
Mascara: ELF Premium Eye Enhancing Mascara*
Contour: LORAC Pro Contour Palette (I use both the brush that comes with the palette and a Bestope brush to apply.)
Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal*
Lipliner: Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Plum, depending on if I’m working with darker colors.*
These are the ones I use most often.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita and Nosferatu*
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Drop Dead Red*
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Alien*
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Red*